Translate

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Art for 5 Day's-Day 2 "Vintage Mini Album & Altered Paper Bag & Gift!!!

Day 2:  Art for 5 Days
Today I bring you a couple of my favorite creations..
that's right I had a hard time choosing only one for Day 2.
So I decided there is no rules to this sharing of my Art for 5 Days...
Why not share what I really love!!

First up is my 
"True Beauty Vintage Mini Album"
The Marion Smith Designs Team has created a mini album farewell! Vintage is my middle name with a twist of shabby chic! I have been collecting many vintage inspired items such as mother of pearl buttons, lace, old book, photos, little bits & pieces....etc. I was flipping through the beautiful paper collections of Marion's (or I should say my scraps..lol). I created this shabby little lovely with Marion's papers (Never Grow Up, Motley, Garment District, Nirvana), along with her Junque & Gems, Doilies, resin flowers. I created the flowers (on cover) with her Bloom Tool, Dies and papers! I felt that the papers needed a vintage backdrop...so old book pages it was!! This mini is simple, vintage and busting with a shabby chic feel......simply love!
Hope you all enjoy flipping through the inspiration of "Something Old with Something New"!!!!
You can see more details and close up's on my blog, here.
I just love the way this mini album came out.
and Marion's papers have so many images you
can fussy cut out and use as embellishments.

and
another paper bag for you to enjoy....
~~~~
"Altered Paper Bag & Gift Set"
for Die~Namites Blog Hop.
I used Graphic 45 "paper collections (Little Darlings & Baby to Bride) with
Die~Namites Die "It's A Boy"
you can see more over on my blog, here.


thanks
for stopping in,
Peggy Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment