Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

Marion Smith Designs Blog "Mini Album" Design Team Farewell

True Beauty Vintage Mini Album
The Marion Smith Designs Team has created a mini album farewell! Vintage is my middle name with a twist of shabby chic! I have been collecting many vintage inspired items such as mother of pearl buttons, lace, old book, photos, little bits & pieces....etc. I was flipping through the beautiful paper collections of Marion's (or I should say my scraps..lol). I created this shabby little lovely with Marion's papers (Never Grow Up, Motley, Garment District, Nirvana), along with her Junque & Gems, Doilies, resin flowers. I created the flowers (on cover) with her Bloom Tool, Dies and papers! I felt that the papers needed a vintage backdrop...so old book pages it was!! This mini is simple, vintage and busting with a shabby chic feel......simply love!
Hope you all enjoy flipping through the inspiration of "Something Old with Something New"!!!!

True Beauty Vintage Mini Album
5 x 7 size
Chipboard pieces covered in old book pages and modge pod on.
Embellished with Marion's beautiful products!!!
Mini Album is ready to fill it with photos of memories to share...
Here is my video on the walk through of my Vintage Mini...enjoy!
Here is a picture walk through, enjoy!








Here are a few close up photos!


Paper flowers created with Marion's Bloom Tool, Dies, Junque & Gems,
resin flowers, vintage buttons!

Thanks so much for stopping by today
and joining the Marion Smith Designs Team in our Mini Albums!!
hugs,
Peggy Lee





1 comment: