Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

Sharing my Altered Paper Bag &Card Gift Set for Die~Namites Blog!



Sharing my blog post over on the Die~Namites Blog that was
day viewed this weekend....you must stop over and see all the amazing
projects with the Die~Namites New Release dies...from our DT members.

First up is my 
"Altered Paper Bag" and Card Gift set.
I used the "It's a Boy" Die~Namites Die (shown below).
I knew I wanted to make a gift bag/card set using a paper bag.

It's a Boy

I just love how big this die is...I die cut out "It's a Boy" three times...twice out
of Kraft card stock and once in blue check paper to cut apart the stars. 
Popped two of the layers up to give depth!
I used Graphic 45's paper collections (Little Darlings & Baby to Bride) and embellishments.
I always make sure to finish the backs of my paper bags...it helps give strengthen. 

Love the depth of popping up the die cuts give to your projects.
Don't be afraid to cut them apart and use only a piece or two.
Your dies can go a long way!
I used Petaloo flowers that matched the Graphic 45 papers...
I love the blue and aqua tones with the Kraft!

Now onto my "Bath tube" card...
I used the adorable 

Bathtub
Again I used the Graphic 45 paper collections (Little Darlings & Baby to Bride)
I have to say this die is amazing!
I die cut this one out about 4 times in different papers..
I paper pieced it all together to create the different elements
shown in the die cut image....
"I love how it came out" my favorite is the rubber ducky, so cute!!!
I popped dotted this bath tube up to give depth...added some pearls and gems!
I am just tickled how this card came together.
"see how I die cut out another ducky and placed him"
adorable...

Thanks for stopping by today
Be sure to jump over to the Die~Namites Dies Blog to see all the
lovely creations by the DT members.
Hugs,
Peggy Lee Baker

Supplies:
Die~Namites Dies-"It's a Boy" and "Bathtube"
Graphic 45-papers, stickers and embellishments
(Little Darlings and Baby to Bride)
Petaloo-flowers (Flora Doodles-velvet hydrangeas aqua/blue,
Printed Darjeeling-wild mini blooms white and Spring Darjeeling-dahlia teal/aquas)
Tim Holtz-Distress ink-vintage photo
Kraft card stock
paper bag
crepe paper-white
pearls and gems
twine

No comments:

Post a Comment