Translate

Friday, April 13, 2018

Girl's Trip Junkin Layout using Hip Kit's March Kit/Maggie Holmes


I created this scrapbook layout the other day to play along
with a weekly challenge for the Hip Kit Club Facebook Forum.
I started to receiving Hip Kit Club monthly kits
 last year and I am so hooked!

I used the March Hip Kit 2018 
 it's filled with amazing products...
Why not JOIN Hip Kit Club more details HERE!


It all started with a weekly sketch and a beautiful kit....oh and coffee!


The kit is filled with many different brands of scrapbooking products 
one that I used a lot through out this layout was the Maggie Holmes Flourish collection. 
I knew I wanted to use this photo of my daughter Olivia and I, we were 
heading out for a day of shopping, junking and spending good time together.
I was like quick lets take a selfie....she giggles! 


I just love this layout and I must say I know it's cause I love layers!


When I saw the hearts on the sketch I knew I wanted to create a garland, who doesn't love a flowing garlands....this girl does!


OMG love this little dear!
But now I don't have another one, time to go shopping.


If you know me you know I love floral's....and in the Maggie Holme
Flourish collection is filled with them....and pretty little animals.
Like this little Quail she is so adorable (reminds me of a memory of my 
oldest brother who raised Quail's in high school) 
see scrapping brings back memories.


One of my favorite layers in this layout is the old dictionary page that
I ripped out of the old dictionary book I got 
at a flea market trip.
It's hard to see in the photos but
 I used the page all about the word
"JUNK" !


I haven't scrapbook in awhile life gets busy so I have decided this year to 
take more time for what I really love to do. 


Thanks for stopping by today and scrap on!

Peggy Lee 


Supplies


CTMH-White Card Stock
Gesso
Tail Fin
Tide Pool
Just Peachy
Cup Cake
Graphite
Old Dictionary Page-Junk
Doilies
Buttons/Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment