Translate

Saturday, April 14, 2018

"Be Happy" Scrapbook layout mixed media with Tattered Angels

"Be Happy" 

I've been going back to my old roots and 
diving into scrapbooking again. 
It also could be the fact that I need a little brightness in my life. 
The winter here in New Hampshire has been long, cold and still going into our 
"spring" time....so I created a little of my own sunshine!
The photo was perfect for my mixed media cheerful background just look
at those umbrella's which hang in the air between buildings during the summer. 
It's a really cool to see in person and just brings a smile to you. 


I started with the mixed media background, I used white card stock
and a Heidi Swapp  dot stencil and TCW Light n Fluffy Modeling Paste.
To bring on the color I reached for Tattered Angels yummy colors in
glimmer mist and glimmer glam's. 
(list of colors below)

I created my own handmade fabric flowers that where perfect
 for the color tones I created in this layout. 


Added some random stamping and splatters of glimmer mist, also I used the 
technique of plastic sheet with glimmer mist/glam and squashed onto the 
textured background...such a fun technique. 


I used chipboard pieces by CE-Creative Embellishments-Circle painted
with Gesso and added layers of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Cup Cake
heating in between layers...helps to bubble up the glam.


Thanks for stopping by,
colors over at the Canvas Corp Brands Shop, HERE.

Peggy Lee



Supplies

Canvas Corp Brands
Canvas Corp-Black on Ivory Stripe Card stock

Tattered Angels
Simply Sheer-Peoney
Glimmer Mist-Periwinkle Bouquet
Sun Sisters
Mint Julip
Glimmer Glam
Cup Cake 
Clear
Bon Bon
Tide Pool

Heidi Swapp-Dot Stencil
The Crafter's Workshop-Light n Fluffy Modeling Paste
Ranger-Archival Black Ink
Prima-Script Stamp
Postale Stamp
Gesso
CE-Creative Embellishments-Circles, Bird chippy
CTMH-White and Black Card Stock
Peggy Lee Baker-Fabric Flowers
Ribbon
Buttons
Doily
Staples










No comments:

Post a Comment