Translate

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day & Mixed Media Canvas Corp Brands


It's Sunday....
&
It's Mother's Day!

In honor of Mother's Day I created an mixed media card, with layers of
textures with depth. I truly believe that a handmade card or gifts 
are the best! 

"Happy Mother's Day"
Card
5x7 size 



I gathered a few of Canvas Corp Brands products and started to rip,
tear, distress and add paste with stencils.



I also too Canvas Corp Black & Ivory Chicken Wire Cardstock, I 
fussy cut out the chicken wire pattern...then embossed it many times
to build up the layers and sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist to 
add color tones and texture.


Grabbed a Petaloo flower that was laying around my desk...I colored it with
Tattered Angels glimmer mist it's a great way to watercolor.
Butterfly I fussy cut and water colored the same as the flowers.



I stamped the sentiment and cut out a banner shape distress the edges 
and inked it up and tucked it into the flower.
The water color purple flower is from Tattered Angels
 Mixed Media Origins-Nature. 


I want to wish all mother's and grandmother's a
 Beautiful and Happy Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Card Base 5x7
Canvas Corp Brands-Black & Ivory Plaid Cardstock
Black & Ivory Chicken Wire Cardstock
Butterflies on Ivory Cardstock
Tattered Angels-Mixed Media Origins-Nature,
Glimmer Mist-Graphite, Mind Julip, Curious, Dried
Lavendar, Crushed Shells, Broadwalk, Iridescent Silver,
Silk, Coral Reef, Juneberry
Chalkboard-Canary
Ranger-Princess Gold, Silver embossing powder
Ranger=Distress ink Vintage Photo
Versa Mark
Watercolor pencils
Prima-Finnabair Texture Paste White Crackle
Petaloo-DIY Paintables Mixed Textured Layers Ivory
Stencil-brick




No comments:

Post a Comment