Translate

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew 2017 "4x4 Canvas"

The Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew 2017!

I'm excited to share again that I am part of this
 amazing design team for another year!
Canvas Corp Brands is made up of 3 great
 brands-7Gypsies, Tattered Angels & Canvas Corp!

You can check out this amazing showcase of the
New Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew over on the 

Here is my 4x4 Canvas Art piece to announce
me as a part of the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew member.
I'm a little shabby chic, rustic, vintage kind of gal, 
let me walk you through my creative process.


I am drawn to chippy white treasure, old books, textiles and my 
favorite vintage mother of pearl buttons!


I started with Canvas Corp 4x4 Canvas it's a great base
to start your creative project. I took Gesso paint added
strokes of paint here and there, then took old book pages
ripped them into small pieces and glued
 them around the canvas.


I need texture so I added crackle paste allowed it to dry,
then using Tattered Angels glimmer mist sprayed them
over the cracked paste which allows the glimmer mist
to settle in the cracks giving depth.
I added some cheese clothe, 7Gypsies lace trims and 
Canvas Corps burlap cut piece to gather 
under the main focal piece. 


"Butterfly Tag" embellishment!
I started with Canvas Corp Butterflies on Ivory Cardstock,
I cut out on the butterflies and colored it with Tattered Angels
Glimmer mist. It's like watercolor painting 
it's really fun you need to try it.



To create tag I gather a 7Gypsies-Gypsies Moments
Recipe card, added some thread and adhered the colored
butterfly cutout with only glue in the center
 to give the wings lift. 



Hope you have enjoyed my walk through,  I'm so excited to be
apart of the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew for another
design team term...now be sure to follow the Canvas Corp Brands Blog 
for amazing inspiration and stop by the Canvas Corp Brands Shop
to get yourself these amazing products to create and be sure to share with us!

Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew
Member: Peggy Lee Baker

Happy Creating!

Supplies:
Canvas Corp- 4x4 canvas
Canvas Corp- Butterflies on Ivory Cardstock
Canvas Corp- natural burlap
7Gypsies- Tags-Gypsies Moments Recipe Cards
7Gypsies- lace trim
Tattered Angels- Glimmer mists in
-Curious, Pink Coral, Crushed Shells, Woven Burlap
and Boardwalk
Prima-Crackle Paste
Ranger-TH Distress ink-Vintage Photo
-mother of pearl buttons
-old book pages
-string thread
-cheese clothe
-gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment