Translate

Friday, November 4, 2016

Shabby Chic Altered Mask

There is still time to get your projects in for the Canvas Corp Brands 
October Challenge...you have til Nov. 5th.
To see all the details and prize jump over to the 
Canvas Corp Brands Blog, HERE.
ccb-october-2016-challenge

Here is what I came up with...this challenge sure did challenge me!

Shabby Chic 
Altered Mask


I started with a plain white mask from the craft store,
then I glued beads, buttons and pearls to the mask.
Painted it completely white...
Next was to add color....I pulled out my Tattered Angels
Glimmer mists, and started to spray and spray...so much fun.


I also used crackle paste to add beautiful texture...where the glimmer mist
sipped into the cracks...just love this effect.


Grabbed some of the Canvas Corp Brands burlap and muslin, 
7Gypsies lace, book and music paper, Petaloo butterfly, Tim Holtz 
Tattered Floral Die, created my own flowers.
And of course used Tattered Angels glimmer mist to add amazing
colors to the flowers and mask.


This challenge differently pushed me out side 
my creative box, but it was totally fun and worth it..
it's great to try new things and try new products.


Love the rustic texture with the shabby lace mixture!



Thanks for stopping by,
hope I inspired you to grab your crafty supplies
and create something beautiful.
Be sure to jump over to the Canvas Corp Brands Blog and 
be inspired and join in..there is still time.

Create away,
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Tattered Angels-Glimmer mist in: Curious, Iridescent Silver,
Dazzling Diamonds, Partridge in a Pear Tree, Crushed Shells,
Red Tipped Rose, Wedding Pink, Pink Coral and Sheer Baby Blue.
Craft Mask
Gesso
Buttons, Beads, Pearls
Prima Crackles Paste
Petaloo-butterfly


1 comment: