Translate

Friday, January 30, 2015

Art for 5 Days-Day 4


Today is another day of sharing my art with my friends on Face book and here on my blog..
so here it is my Art to share with you all...enjoy (another older recap post)

Art for 5 Days

Day 4

Altered Paper Bag Challenge and gift All-in-One.

Altered Paper Bag, 5x7 Card and Tag with Handmade Gift all in one! Over on YouTube I participated in a challenge-to create a paper bag with a pocket, tag, card. So here is what I created I used a plain lunch paper bag, used Close To My Heart papers, inks, chipboard pieces, seam binding and pearl gems. All these supplies you can purchase on my website athttp://www.peggyleebaker.ctmh.com/ (except the paper line no longer available),  I also used Tim Holtz dress form die cut and On the Edge distressed doily die cut.
                                            Embellished with vintage buttons, lace and
twine.
                                                                Altered paper bag
                                        Here is my video on the challenge, hope you enjoy 
                                                  Thank you Lydia for a great challenge.

Thanks for stopping in today and walking down memory lane with me on Art for 5 Days.....
hugs,
Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment