Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1 of Grateful, Thankful and Blessings....

Happy November Everyone!
This month I am focusing on being 
grateful
thankful
and
blessings...
Day 1-Give Thanks
here I grabbed a $1 store find silver serving tray
that I painted flat black paint on the center
white paint on the edges
used sandpaper to rough up the edges to have
the silver shine through...
then!
The wonderful touch of 
Vintage Mother of Pearl
Buttons!!!
I hot glued them on around the center edge.
you know me love my buttons....
Handmade Chalkboard tray!!
"give"
thanks
I just love November
I just love Thanksgiving
I just love spending time with my family
I just love turkey dinner
I just love pumpkin pie
I am just so thankful!!

Thanks for stopping by,
remember to
"give thanks"
today.
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
1.00 tray
white paint
flat black paint
vintage buttons
seam binding
hot glue
crop a dile


No comments:

Post a Comment