Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

To celebrate the 4th of July our great America, I decided to create another altered paper bag pocket, tag and card. Using a blue color paper bag, very cute paper collection and embellishments from Close To My Heart!!
                                                                     America
                                                                    Celebrate
                                                                         and
                                                               Let Freedom Ring

Supplies used all Close To My Heart (unless stated)
My Reflections SuperHero  X7152B
Milepost Shapes Z1464
Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon Z1732
Tulip-Mini Medley Z 1320
Ink-Tulip Z2166 and Black Z2105
Stamp set-American Celebration D1458
(other supplies: twine, glue dots, pop dots, paper bag)

You can purchase all the CTMH supplies on my website http://www.peggyleebaker.ctmh.com/

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, these are amazing!! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award- Please check out my blog that highlights you!! Your blog is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete