Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

Altered Paper Bag Challenge and gift All-in-One.

Altered Paper Bag, 5x7 Card and Tag with Hanmade Gift all in one! Over on Youtube I particapated in a challenge-to create a paper bag with a pocket, tag, card. So here is what I created I used a plain lunch paper bag, used Close To My Heart papers, inks, chipboard pieces, seam binding and pearl gems. All these supplies you can purchase on my website at http://www.peggyleebaker.ctmh.com/ (except the paper line no longer available),  I also used Tim Holtz dress form die cut and On the Edge distressed doily die cut.
                                            Embellished with vintage buttons, lace and twine.
                                                                Altered paper bag
 Here is my video on the challenge, hope you enjoy


Thank you Lydia for a great challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very GORGEOUS package. I would be tickled to receive a gift like this....you've done an amazing job on this package.

    ReplyDelete