Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

Day 1 & Day 2 of My 12 Days of Christmas...

Day 1: Christmas Music Stamp Tree

 Handmade Christmas Tree using Close To My Heart stamp set (D1477 Universal Background music sheet) and (CC1015 Holiday Wishes special stamp set).
         I started out collecting some of my CTMH supplies, inks, stamps, glue, cardstock, glitter glue.
 I used 4 different sizes cut out of white cardstock (squares @ 2 7/8, 2 1/2, 2, & 1 1/2) stamp with the music sheet  My Acrylix in Black ink.

 Sponge the edges of the squares in Chocolate ink then started to roll the cardstock into a cone shape.
 Using Liquid Glass glue I ran a bead of glue down onside of the cardstock rolled over onto other flap roll to hold together....

 Now onto stamping the saying ontop of the tree....stamped on white cardstock piece trimmed to size desired, sponge and glue onto the stars. (on the cardboard stars, I glued to the top of the tree and then added a brad and gems, along with some glitter glue...
 Here I glittered the tree after I placed it all together on the paper cone shape...all glued down with Liquid Glass.
 Side view (it's starting to take shape-my daughter said it looked like a gaint pinecone, or turned over a bee hive)...she is so creative!!! Many possiblities with this cone shape project!
                                                                     Top vie of the tree....
hope you enjoyed this tutorial now onto

                               Day 2: Paper Cone Ornament

                                Made the same way just glued to a circle round and ribbon for a hanger .....
Be sure to come back for more 12 Days of Christmas and a Giveaway at the end on Day 25!!!

Supplies: all CTMH products, except the Silver Stickles from Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment