Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: "Something with Metal"

Well long time since I have created for Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge, this weeks it's something with "METAL"! I had something else I wanted to create but I have been feeling ill so I decided last night I need to create now, so I played with a shipping tag and CTMH papers and stamps-adding some Tim Holtz metal findings charms!!! Love them....
 little metal key and some wire makes a cute little bobble hanging from the fibers and ribbon....
Don't forget to jump over to SSS blog and play along, I love seeing what everyone creates and plays on their themes. Thanks SSS for an awesome challenge.     Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Shipping tag
CTMH "Passions" paper pack
CTMH "Ink" chocolate
CTMH "Stamps" C1408 Live Inspired
TH "metal findings"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy Lee. Your layered tag is lovely! I love the colors you chose to go with and the stamped images you chose to put together to make this little masterpiece! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Candy so much, I love to play along and it's been way to long....

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooooo hooooo my A~MAZING friend.....Peggy Lee!!! just love your tag!! YOU SOOO ROCK GIRL!!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete