Translate

Monday, June 13, 2011

Scrap Room Make over / Olivia Graduation from High School

Here is my scrap room cleaned out and now my dinning room holds all my stuff (crap like my hubby calls it)!
 Love my five book shelves that hold alot of creative items to play with and to hold inspiration to keep around me!
 My hubby scored me some counter tops for my room and we just had to buy the wood and nails, a make over for $30.00+ whoooo awesome deal, love it Lee, thanks to you and Tom for doing this for me.
  Computer center and a place to do my videos and who knows what else is in the future, and a standing counter for me. Love it.
My daughter Olivia is graduating this Saturday June 18, 2011 from White Mountains Regional High School. We are so proud of her and love her! Great job and momma and daddie loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment