Translate

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 21-22 HomeSpun Holiday

Getting close on the countdown of 25 Days til Christmas, and just like everyone out there I have been super busy shopping, creating those special gifts, crossing off our list, baking cookies, attending School Chorus Concerts. To mark another creative scrap off my list are these beauties, here is a satin peony flower pin!! These are so fun to make and it's awesome to see the end result.

 love this white cabbage rose pin I created this morning with a hint of pink pearls in the center....
 And yes I did share about a school chorus concert we attended tonight-our daughter Olivia pic below, she is a Senior this year (holding back the tears) we are not ready for this season to approach us so fast. She kept saying this is my last Christmas Concert, my heart just broke inside-as a mother we are not ready for our little birds to fly out of our nest as fast as they are ready. This momma bird ain't ready ( I know not good English) but this is hard and not going to get any better. But we are so blessed and happy to have Olivia as our daughter. We do have a freshmen daughter to, Emilee and boy I know for a fact it goes by fast, before your eyes once they are just a freshmen then next day we are buying graduations gifts. ok enough Peggy....
This Christmas is very special in our heart, home and hopefully will be a long lasting memory for all to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment