Translate

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 2-HomeSpun Holiday

 Day 2 of 25 Days til Christmas: HomeSpun Holiday

 Well to begin this morning is to say I hope everyone here in the Northeast is safe and warm in thier homes, we had a bad storm last night. The high winds and heavy rains, alot of trees down and people without power.
Ok let's get to Day 2 of HomeSpun Holiday-today I am sharing with you a handmade Christmas ornament I made last Christmas of my sweet niece as an angel in a Christmas program at the local Church....here is how I create it:
Supplies:
coaster (from a local restrurant) free!!!
Graphic 45 Christmas papers
chipboard
trims and embellishments
Stickles
Distress inks-vintage photo
glue and scissors

cover coaster with glue and add your favorite papers, add a photo and some little pretties!!! punch two holes add some ribbon and you have a handmade cute ornament to adore your tree.

 Here is a closer look-A Christmas Wish

This morning I get our page ready for the photos for Day 2 in our HomeSpun Holiday Scrapbook.
Tonight is OLDE TYME CHRISTMAS
in Lancaster, NH our family goes every year tonight should be snow a fallen. I added a shipping tag for adding some notes and title.
 here are some photos ready to be printed and added to Day 1-trimming the tree.....

family
little pretties!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment