Speaking of fabulous I must give a shout out and a whooozer to Lynne, I came today with a few tags already stained with Walnut Ink, ready to be created on-I passed Lynne a snowflake and one of the tags and said have fun.
Breath taking Christmas tag ornament.
(which Lynne gave it to me what a fabulous gift to adorn my tree)!!
- stain your tags on a lined surface with wax paper or craft matt, spray with walnut ink and let soak up or pat with a paper towel to get desired look. Heat set or let dry completely-I love this technique for the tag feels like leather when your done.
not for sure if this is what Lynne did, so please don't shoot the messenger (hehehe).
- using the snowflake on the edge die, place on the bottom and cut out.
- embossed Merry Christmas in super fine black embossing powder.
-with rock candy distress crackle paint, I believe Lynne dabbed some on the upper corner across from the sentiment and also on the snowflakes on the bottom-this was so cool for the distress crackle reacted to the walnut ink which gave a rained on look. love it.
- swiped the edges of tag with a snowcap dabber.
- added some ribbon and whoola!
I am thankful for good friends and a creating Day 18 of the Homespun Holiday was a great delight.