Translate

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 17-HomeSpun Holiday

Day 17 of 25 Days til Christmas
Card Inspiration today, I created this cute little card as a add on for the gift I made for my mother-in-law. As I gazed at it's saying that I stamped on the front I couldn't help but think that I'm celebrating today because of you and the love of the Holidays. So Day 17 is a thank you to all who have been following me during this HomeSpun Holiday special. With the busy hustle and trying to fit everything in for a grand holiday. I know we all lose sight of the true meaning and reason for the season. Family and friends gathering around and for the birth of Jesus Christ.
Peace be with you, Peggy Lee

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaahhhhhh.....back at you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! But I still say between Susan, Aliscia, and me, you need to get out here to Calif. and see what we have to offer! LOL. You would have a great time! And you could bring a few of your ideas and share with us in person!

    ReplyDelete