Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shabby Chic take on Fabric Roses


Shabby Chic/Tattered look:

Here is my take on making fabric roses: LOVE IT!! I made this muslin fabric rose necklace with Velvet ribbon. I have to say it was so simple thanks to Courtney Baker at http://courtbaker.blogspot.com I saw her video and have been making them since, (little secret, I was even making them in Church today with the bulletin paper)shh!! I wanted to learn how to make them for scrapbook layouts, then it struck me I make alot of stuff with muslin I love working with it-oh I could make a necklace. So here it is......

Sorry my pics are really bad I need a new camera and I took better pics on Emilee's new one, but can't upload them until we buy a cord, why don't all cords work for each other that would be to easy. Olivia made this one into a rose for her hair clip. so cute

Olivia wearing my muslin necklace she loves it so much, she won't give it back to me...
close up....

I have to say I am hooked and will be making many more-now to make a black and white photo of Olivia wearing the necklace and make a shabby chic layout!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh they look fantastic! I'm so glad you let me know! Really makes my day to see some one using the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney you are very welcome-we had so much fun making them my girls are hooked as well.

    ReplyDelete