Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Invite to CTMH Gathering

Monday October 19, 2009
@ 7 p.m.
held at Peggy Lee Baker's Home
23 Prospect Street
Whitefield, NH 03598
603-837-2392

You all are invited (in White Mountain Area) to my home for a Close To My Heart Gathering, we will enjoy the new Idea book, make n takes projects and a few prizes. Coffee and dessert.
If interested leave a comment here or on my facebook, or give me a call. I would love to create something beautiful with you.
If you can not make it but would love to see a book please let me know. Thank You

Peggy Lee

1 comment:

  1. Olá amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho e é tudo de bom"... Lindo, criativo e alegre...
    Amei mesmo!!!
    Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Um ótimo fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete