Translate

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Update

Wow October is half way through and what a busy month it has been, girls are busy with school, homework, soccer, officer meetings plus their friends and face book, plus church events. Life is full but blessed as I say it even though times are among us it's what you make of it that counts. Spending time with friends and family need to be the most important thing of all. Have you spent time with friends or family lately? Invite them over for some homemade apple crisp and a cup of coffee and sit and visit or play a game.
Our family love family movie nights we cook supper together watch a movie and just enjoy each others company. We have been doing that since Lee and I were first married. It started out as our date night then when the girls started to come along we made it family night in, and we really enjoy it. I know I will miss it when the girls are grown up and moved away, but I know I will put a family movie night party together with their families to join us. That it something to look forward to.
Last night I had my Close To My Heart Gathering at my home and we had a blast, ladies laughing, embossing powder flying!! My camera wasn't working so I didn't get any pictures. sorry. But we did have lots of fun....
This week is a slow week at the Baker home, soccer comes to a close and Lee is working his regular schedule and Olivia well is the same busy, but this mom can catch her breath, maybe sit and watch a girl chick flick (has my man calls them) and create something just for me, I have been very busy putting my kits together for my scrapbook frame workshop in November which is coming soon.
And by the way we had a snow storm last week lovely it didn't last but it was surely cold and beautiful, I made sure to stay home and enjoy it coming down in my studio room.

Here is our back yard last week our first snowstorm of 2009my new car looks cold in the snow

love this pic of our tree in our front side yard, beautiful!!

2 comments:

  1. I know the grass is always greener, or in this case, snowier, on the other side of the fence, but I wish we had more snow around here and not so much rain!
    I think I'll go make some coffee and apple crisp and make a few calls!!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany, I do love the snow (we lived in CA for 7 years) and we missed the four seasons events and snow at Christmas. Loved your blog post yesterday always a joy to read.

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete