Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry for lack of blogging.

I am so sorry for my lack of blogging here at creative scraps, our summer has turned out to be pretty busy even if it is raining. Now that summer camps are over, babysitting for me is done, now I thought things would slow down nope, Lee has vacation starting this weekend, I have a scrapbook retreat and right in the middle of that we have a family bbq for my nephew before he leaves again of Iraq. Plus I want to get the living room done so my studio can be mine again, everything is a mess.

The girls only have 5 weeks left of summer vacation, and the last three weeks soccer starts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't schools know that kids need a break.

anyway, life is moving fast and I want to enjoy the little moments spent with my family. more to come.

peggy lee

yard sale find, pearl necklace 1.00 find, I love pearls. Think I will wear these to church on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment