Translate

Friday, July 31, 2009

End of July has been busy...

Olivia, Emilee and em's friend spent a day painting with watercolors of course I didn't get any of em and her friend painting. Here is Olivia with a frame she painted, the next one is of me playing with paint, I will post pics of the finish items with the heat that is going on it will be a little while before we can finish them. I want to add more to mine. See the sewing machine I am going to sew a little too, now that it is raining again. nice pic peggy

Olivia at Lancaster Street Fair that our church takes part in, free face painting was a hit!

summer planting of flowers, love getting my hands dirty!

Here they are leaving summer teen camp, what a bunch they had a blast, and lots of sharing on the way home. Love teenagers!!

molly, olivia, hailey, jay


now I need some time to scrap, oh yeah mine living room is in my scrapbook/craft studio, so not much going on until the living room walls are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment