Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is coming

I can not believe June is here already, and summer vacation will be starting soon for my girls only 3 weeks of school left. wow
I have been so busy today, Olivia was home sick again today and I left her to defend for herself, have to love teenagers. Then I went to my quilt group that meets twice a month which was refreshing to go to. Creativity flows through those ladies.

I am really wanted to start a crafters night here at my house, I am hoping to make plans with some ladies soon. It would be fun to meet and share our talents with each other and get time to work on our own projects. time will tell

I am working in my studio and trying to clean it a little, I did work on some fabric bracelets today that is always fun to work on is fabric and trims, buttons and more. love love

I think I need to work on some cards for summer and finish up the log cabin quilt I made and finish the backing for Olivia's queen quilt I made her. So much to do and always not enough time I just try to create or work on projects at least 1 hour a day or more if I can.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment