Translate

Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Day of School

Wow where does the time go, I can not believe today is the last day of the school year and vacation finally starts. Which both my girls need a break from school, I am ready for lazy summer days hanging out back sun tanning, sipping on sweet tea and good company. I just pray that we here on the East Coast will get a warm summer so far it just RAINSSSSSSSSSSSSS, yes I mean rain. I think I should grow gills and swim in my pool of water in my back yard. ah
Here is a summer list: (I pray that we will be able to cross something off)

-camping trips
-Maine trip to see the Lighthouse
-Maine up home to see family
-Old Orchard Beach
-finish the living room walls
-toast marshmallow's in our backyard
-family BBQ
-kids going to camp
-sewing out to Marge's camp
-lose weight
-buy a new used car
-scrapbook retreats
-yard sales/flea markets
-relaxing at home with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment