Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Encouraging Word

Love this picture of my Bible, red cup of coffee and notebook, pen in hand to write down any encouraging word God has for me at any time.

Psalm 30

I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
O Lord, you brought me up from the grave, you spared me from going down into the pit.
Sing to the Lord, you saints of his; praise his holy name.
For his anger last only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
When I felt secure, I said, "I will never be shaken,"
O Lord, when you favored me, you made my mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.
To you, O Lord, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy:
What gain is there in my destruction, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness?
Hear, O Lord, and be merciful to me; O Lord, be my help.
You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.

This passage has special meaning to me, I thought about it, cried, yelled out this passage many times in my life. God can turned my wailing into dancing, He has given me joy and my heart does sing for Him and I can not be silent. I thank God every time I remember where I came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment