Translate

Monday, May 11, 2009

New/Old Look

For any of you wondering about this blog. Yes It's new and old , the new is pegbaker.blogspot.com the old is the blog title name and picture it's from my other blog creativescrapsbypeggylee.blogspot.com this past winter I accidentally deleted my first blog which mad me go crazy and I couldn't get it back with that I couldn't have my full name in blog spot again heeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so with many mistakes and hardships I have decided to go to only one blog and blog about everything in my life there, which is here now, I will share everything form home life, church life, raising teenagers, decorating our new home and #1 Crafting: scrapbooking, paper crafting, jewelry making, one of a kind items, sewing, mixed media, collecting, sharing inspiration where ever it falls. Come along and grab a hot cup of coffee and enjoy the adventure.

peggy lee

No comments:

Post a Comment