Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Sunday

This morning I was awoken to sweet aroma of fresh hot cinn. buns baking in the oven (homemade) by my man. And tonight I get a home cooked meal and I don't have to do anything. That's the biggest gift I could get. I think I am going to take a nap while they cook. Boy that sounds so strange, you know moms mostly cook, clean up. I do love being a mom even more today than when I started 17 years ago. Having older daughters is so sweet and eventful.
My heart to heavy with just the fact that I left my mother last week to come back home and take care of my family again. That was a tough choice because my mom needs me to. But so does my daughters need their mommy too. I know my mother is being taken care of it's just the heartbreaking thought. you know of leaving behind loved ones for other love ones. wow I better stop or I will starting watering my computer all up.
Spend the day with someone special and like our sign at our church says "have you called you mom this week?"

blessings
peggy lee

No comments:

Post a Comment