Translate

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018


Wishing you all a "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018"
 and many blessings to come!

Here is a photo of my handmade banner created with vintage sheet music 
and edged with silver glitter.

Handmade pom pom garland created with craft yarn. Simple and easy!

Magnolia wreath created with silver and gold magnolia leaves that I cut apart 
and attached onto a round foam wreath.

Backdrop are flea market, junk finds "old barn window and shutters" I painted them
shabby white and distressed the edges. 

Adorn with white lights makes for a beautiful glow!

Being creative is so good for the soul....I'm hoping this new year will 
be filled with many creative, soul, mindful moments daily.
I will be sharing more on my blog, hoping!

Thanks for stopping by, wishing you all
a Creative New Year!

Peggy Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment