Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day & Die-Namites "MAN WEEK"

Happy Father's Day!

First I want to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, best friend and amazing father!
Here he is (Lee) with our beautiful daughters (Emilee and Olivia).
Today was bittersweet for us specially  for Lee since
 this father's day was spent with just us, no girls. Our girls are out west working
for college....but we did spend the day with family after church.


Now over on the Die-Namites Blog, this past Friday I shared with all
our peeps my take on this past weeks inspiration theme...
you can start with Lynne's blog post, click here, "MAN WEEK" !

The design team was challenge to create a manly card, layout, altered items...


(even though it's called a mom's nest-I used it with different colored card stock)
creating a manly father's love design!

To read about and see more pics on all the details about how I 
created this cute Father's Day Card...jump over to the Die-Namites Blog post, HERE!



With the inspiration to create a manly creation!
I decided to create my card using this Month's Sketch & Dare Challenge!
You can find out more details, HERE!


Thanks for stopping by,
Hope all you Father's out there had a GREAT FATHER'S DAY!

HUGS,
Peggy Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment