Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Die~Namites Birthday Blog Hop....With Susie Bentz and Me!!!!

Yes you have heard it right all week long over on the Die~Namites Dies Blog...
New BIRTHDAY Release!!

I received this adorable "Party Animal" Die 

and I knew I had to create 
an birthday invitation!

Party Animal
I started with a card base in white, 
I die cut the Die~Namites "Party Animal" out in
Kraft, black, lagoon card stock and in pattern paper.
~~~
I did a paper piecing technique
 (just cut the pieces apart in the colors you want)
Use wet glue to adhere the pieces back in place
 on the Kraft die cut piece.
To help give depth to the die cut piece I used 3-D foam tape
between the two Party Animal Die cut...
Bottom layer that I adhere down to card front is black die cut.
3-D foam tape 
Top layer is your paper pieced die cuts.
Also distressed the edges of die cut piece
 with distress ink in vintage photo...helps to give warmth to die cut.
**tip**
See the balloon in the photo above...see the cute little stars
and dots well those are the negative pieces that fall out 
of the die cut pieces...oh yes I say everything when I die cut images out.
You never know if they can be used
 to adorn your projects!
I call this extra bonus from using your Die~Namites Dies.
~~~
Here is a peak at the inside the birthday invite
I just love how this card came out!
and along with me to start off this new BIRTHDAY release is 
design team member Susie, you can check her BIRTHDAY creation

Remember to stop by the blog all week long, next up is design team members
Tyra and Stacy, here.

And there is still time to join us over at Die~Namites Dies Blog for our
Monthly Sketch & Dare Challenge, here..for the details.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Canvas Corp Brands-Kraft card stock
Ranger-Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
CTMH-Card Stock-Lagoon, Black, White, Sorbet, Flaxen
CTMH-Ink-Black, Lagoon, Sorbet, Champagne
CTMH-Chalk It Up pattern paper
CTMH-stamp-Party Pennants
3-D pop dots
3-in-1-Beacon adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment