Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year for 2014

Happy New Year to everyone, today has been a bittersweet kind of day first I saw my daughter Olivia off to college bound again until May...while my hubby and youngest daughter took Olivia down south. I spend the day tucked in warm, with Christmas lights and melting fabric flowers for a wedding bouquets that I am working on for next weeks wedding...no pressure...he he
Here is my favorite photo of 2014 
Romantic Redneck Dinner
by candle light
wine in a mason jar
and 
cold pizza!!!
First Selfy for 2014
Our beautiful tree...which is coming down soon!
my table is a mess
shabby chic pink...love
cream gold ones
Cut my fabric in different size circles....
Carefully sin-neg  the edges
over a candle



It's been a wonderful Holiday...
wishing you all a happy and exciting new year...
Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment