Translate

Monday, January 27, 2014

Artsy Addicts-Recycled Mini Album & Die~Namites-Valentine Card



Artsy Addicts
Here is my Part 2 of the Recycled Mini Album...using card board from my recycle box.
I finished white washing the pages of my mini....inking the rough edges.
Tearing the photo mats out of Kraft printed paper...white washing with gesso 
and adding plaster with a stencil to give even more texture.
Adding a chipboard cutout of a clock I had in my stash, gluing down
onto the cover...along with punching my holes and binding my mini
with white cording.
Roughly tore out a photo mat just shy of 5 x 7 size
inked edges and glued down.
Now time to finish the album repeating with photo mats.....
adding embellishments, cutouts of paper, staples, etc.
Splashes of glimmer mist.
Finished Mini Album
5 x 7 
Front Cover
side view....
Here is a closer look at inner pages.
even made an envelope with the cutout of paper...




Back cover!
Binding


Hope you enjoyed this walk through of my mini album!
Don't forget to stop over to the Artsy Addicts Blog to see...

hugs
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Recycled Card Board
Gesso
Plaster
Tattered Angels-glimmer mist in Tattered Leather
Prima-mask Damask
Canvas Corp-White Cording, Kraft Printed Paper
Trims, Brads, Bits of Scraps

Here is my post on Die~Namites Blog using their amazing dies...hop over and check them out....

Thanks for stopping in today.
Peggy Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment