Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Relaxing Play

My friend and I like to relax on a Sunday afternoon playing, creating and mixing it up in her studio. With having so much fibro pain lately I wasn't  sure if I would even be able to play today. But I was feeling pretty good so I knew that I need to keep my creating easy and relaxing so I turned to a little mixed media. Still needs a little touches but I think it turned out pretty good. I am so ready for spring and decided to draw a few flowers and of course a little bumble bee was stopping to smell the beauty.
Water coloring with Twinkling H 2 O's and water color pencils, adding some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Graphite for shading. Along with some stamping to help add texture. I am not totally done with this art piece yet but it's pretty to me.
I will say it was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I encourage you to look around your stash and see what you have created with in a long time and dive in.
Happy Crafting, Peggy Lee

1 comment: