Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition"

I am stepping out in faith, where ever that leads me and I am giving it a shot at the DT Call from Graphic 45! No matter what they are amazing Company with over the top "beautiful vintage" collections. So here it goes hope you all enjoy!
#1. secret keepsake box

#2 Mini Album
(video below)
#3. Springtime card
#4. Fairy playland
#5. pretty tag
#6. Congrats card
(more inspiration....)
#2. Mini Album Video
# Video on Olde Curiosity Shoppe Mini Album

Thanks for stopping by today!
Peggy Lee

**Submission for Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Call**

3 comments:

  1. Good luck... I know I tired out but the more I see all these lovely creations the more I am like ahhhh maybe next year I will have a lot better projects and can try again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I have already responded to you through email, but sending more hugs...wink wink

      Delete
  2. Peggy, your creations are gorgeous!! I'm praying you make the team!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a sweet comment. I was very happy to bless you with that post!! You deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete