Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Snowflake Poinsettia Wall Hanging-CTMH

That's right you heard me right-"snowflake poinsettia flowers"!!! Last year I created 6x6 layouts in blues and greys with this beautiful snowflake stamp set #D1480. So when I saw in the New Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book this snowflake stamps-stamped in red on page 88, I was so excited.
Who'd ah thought snowflakes as for flowers what a wonderful idea...I knew I had to give this a try and I am so please how this little wall hanging came out.
 
The base chip board and papers were cut from our new Cricut Artiste Collection #Z1790, also the frames and snowflakes were cut from our last season Cricut Art Philosophy Collection #Z1686 (which is a must have in your collection).
 Poinsettia's-are snowflakes stamped in CTMH cranberry ink #Z2116, Pear & Partridge Paper Packet #X7162B, Sentiment is Merry & Bright Stamp Set #C1510 also stamped in CTMH black ink #Z2105. All edges are inked with CTMH chocolate ink #Z2111, embellished with Opaques Adhesive Gems Mocha #Z1333.  Non CTMH  items used were Ranger's Distress Stickles rock candy, and tulle.

Ribbon hanger is  CTMH cranberry color which you can purchase on my website in the "while supplies last" section it's on clearance...what a deal...www.peggyleebaker.ctmh.com

I found this old picture of my girls way back in Christmas 1999, boy have they grown.
 Memories
Hope you start to enjoy your Holidays with some CTMH scrapbooking/stamping supplies.
Greetings, Peggy Lee

stop by my website www.peggyleebaker.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment