Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Simple Stories Generations Mini Album

 I just love playing with Simple Stories Generations paper line which I created this mini album, I am so excited to get my photo's printed and put in but I couldn't wait to share this little gem with all my blog friends.
 Yes that's right it's a chunky mini, I just love to embellish and create my own to fill up an album. Which using the amazing paper line from Simple Stories makes it easy they do most of the work for you, all you do is cut and paste it down...but you know me I had to ink everything, color vintage seam binding with glimmer mist and make my own 3-D items with their stickers.
                                                                    sticker turned into a 3-D
 I truly love the premade bingo card that I turned into a pocket that holds a mini mini album, I created the flowers with Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die with different materials, Dollie, and glimmer mist adorn with vintage buttons and brads....I couldn't help myself had to glimmer mist a tiny clothes pin in Coffee Shop! Love it!

 A close up-one of the flowers I created with the Generations paper, old book pages, linen fabric a little glimmer mist and brad...ONE OF A KIND~
Here is a side view of the whole mini album, I just can't stop looking at it, excited to see what my family has to say when they are flipping through it on our coffee table. Memories, chatter, simple goodness.

Supplies:
Simple Stories Generations papers/stickers
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress inks (Vintage Photo/Walnut ink)
-Tattered Florals and Tattered Leaves die
Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Coffee Shop/Brick)
Sizzix Vine w/leaves die
Paper Dollie
Vintage trims/lace, buttons, seam binding
gems and brads

No comments:

Post a Comment