Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 6-11 of my 12 Days of Christmas

Wow where did the time go with Christmas right around the corner...I have been so busy with being sick, yup sick again so I have missed some days in my 12 Days of Christmas. So here is my days of 6-11!!! Been busy trying to finish up my shopping and still creating some handmade gifts. Here is a pic of a gift set I created using Prima's paper, distress ink vintage photo, muslin rolled roses with pearls and gems.

a little birdie sitting on a window seal! so cute
Olde Mr. Winter finially came to the North Country just in time for Christmas...
 footprints in the snow...my daughter Emilee had just left for the school bus and had left these footprints behind..I couldn't resist to take a pic to remember how fast they grow up. Every time I see these tears come to my eyes...
 later that same day Emilee decided to take a walk in the fallen snow and she happpen to take this one,, love it with her morning footprints...love it.
                     Sunset picture through our woods simple and beautiful...I love our winter weather.

Wow I can't believe it Christmas Eve and I am home sick, my family are at the Church Christmas Eve Service, my heart is with them! Family time when they get home, one of our traditions is to open one gift tonight and hot chocolate and a movie on Christmas eve..we have family dinner Christmas Day! Wishing all a Merry Christmas Eve....

No comments:

Post a Comment