Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Be The First To Join My TEAM!!!

That's right: I want to build my own CTMH Team!!! Won't you be the first one to sign up under me? I would love to share why I love this Company! I would love to share my creative ideas and tips with you, if you would like to know more about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant. Please give me a call, send me an email or leave me a comment, I would love to talk with you.
 What a DEAL to start your own stamping and scrapbooking Business for only $99.00's.

CTMH has another great offer, look below and you will be amazed...(all this for only $99.00's as well, great tool for growing your business).
Thanks for taking this moment to dream of your creative business, now give me a call! I would love to help.
Peggy Lee Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment