Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Gift Wrap/Creative Inspiration

Here is a quick little photo of a birthday tag I created this morning for my friends birthday gift. I wrapped her gift in red tissue paper, tied a strip of torn muslin as the bow and added my tag. I used walnut stain ink and used some CTMH stamps and inks to created a primitive celebrate theme tag, since her birthday is in July I couldn't resist to use the 4th of July colors and tiny primitive heart wrapped in muslin tie. Speaks handmade and from the heart.

Next are some photos of my artwork that some of us gals created, CTMH inspired stamps, inks and embellishments. I just love this pocket/card gift bag we made.

                                        new stamp set in the CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book
 My project was to teach the ladies how to make these beautiful rolled paper roses, and let's just say we were rolling on the floor with laughter, those ladies are a "hoot" to have a creative play day with.
Wow it's the end of July already, don't know where it all went, summer is full swing and life get pretty busy around our house. I am dreaming of old fashion slow down summer days with my family...

1 comment: