Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

CTMH Workshop on the Go "Sophia" Challenge (over at facebook fan page)

Here is my creation using "Sophia" Workshop On The Go Kit, over at facebook Close To My Heart has a challenge to create with this awesome paper line and please stop over there and "LIKE" my photo for a chance for me to win a Mayberry Workshop on the Go Kit!!! Will you please help me out! Thanks

 This expandable photo box inspired by Marion Smith at http://www.apieceofcraft.com/ she is so amazing and created the pattern for this box, stop over at her youtube channel to see video on making this. Thank you Marion for creating and inspiring this awesome photo box and I can't wait to create a few more for Christmas Gifts.


All Supplies are Close To My Heart Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment