Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Stamp of the Month Artwork

Here is some of my artwork for March Stamp of the Month for Close to my Heart. March: Sensational Season is such a sweet stamp set and perfect to celebrate Easter with.I used Wings Level 2 paper packet #X7135B and Close to my Heart Exclusive Inks and blending pen to create this soft pallet. Ink colors I used are: Blush, Tulip, Creme Brulee, Brown Bag, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Vineyard Berry. I stamped the imaged in our Basic Black ink pad. I used a little flower punch I had laying around my work area to create the little flowers on this For You card and added some little pearl gems, buttons and ribbon.
If you would love to play with this cute stamp set please contact me and I will be happy to help you.

March: Sensational Season
#D1454 for $22.95 or #D1454A (25%off) or D1454B (50%off) orD1454C (75%) or D1454D (Free)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    I just love those stamps, they are so cute:)
    Have a lovely day Peggy Lee.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank Heidi yes I love this stamp set!!! more pics to come

    ReplyDelete