Translate

Monday, January 17, 2011

What I've been Doing!

So after being sick with a head and chest cold, that I still have a small touch of! Life here at the Baker home has been really busy, with school events, teen sleepovers, and snow storms! Life is full....
My oldest daughter Olivia went to a college weekend in Portsmonth at Master's a Christain College program that is totally awesome. Here is a couple of pics she snapped love the first one of the sun peaking through the clouds and of course Miss Olivia herself!!
 And at last I finished my CTMH Banner using the "Wings" Workshop on the go kit-papers and the SOTM Find Your Style stamp set. I also got to play with our New Spray Pen (my mixture was, Blush, Vineyard Berry reinkers and Create a Shade Paint with water) you can see this on the first and last banner pennants.
                                       of course I had to add some rolled paper roses and pearls
with the images I stamped in Black ink and then on another piece of card stock stamped the same image in black again and Versa Mark ink and clear embossing powder, heat set and cut out. used pop dots to give depth.

This banner was so fun to create if you would love to make your own banner, leave me a comment or call me (number on the left side) "My Creations Banner" is $5.95 (8 chipboard pennants with jump rings) and you to can make a adorable banner!!
Peggy Lee

All products used are CTMH (expect rick rack)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you have been sick! I really love the banner!!! I love how you clear embossed the "dress form". It turned out fantastic! What a great price for the "my Creations Banner"!

    ReplyDelete