Translate

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11-HomeSpun Holiday

Day 11 of 25 Days til Christmas HomeSpun Holiday, today is the gift of giving, creating a cute gift package for your gift to arrive in...like your gift cards, pair of ear rings, candy, etc...

Also I am thrilled to be adding this gift holder to a challenges blog over at Heart2Heart Challenges Blog. If you haven't been to this blog it's a must see, Close To My Heart Consultants share their love of stamping and creating for all to see. This weeks challenge It's a Gift Week!!!

So my friend and I a while back had a play date (and yes us adults still have play dates just not at a park, in our creative spaces..)
She showed me how to create this cute purse gift tote, I just love it, turned out super cute with CTMH Magnifique papers.
Here is a close up of the purse, and a sneak peak at the gift inside. shhhh it's some CTMH embellishments. 

 Any one would love to receive this purse filled with goodies for Christmas, birthdays, mothers day, or just a thank you gift.


Happy Gift Giving Week!!

Peggy Lee

supplies: all Close To My Heart


4 comments:

  1. This is a great gift. I love purses made of paper and I know so many people who would love to get this gift for any occasion. Very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! What a great gift bag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project! What a wonderful way to dress up a gift, or simply give this as a gift! Super creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute, who would not love to get this as a gift? Thanks so much for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete