Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting into the Holiday Spirit with Mistletoe

Here are my new creations "Christmas Cones", aren't they just so cute.
This first one is created out of a 12x12 piece of card stock and cut down to a 9x9 piece. I saw these made on some one's blog and my bad can't remember the name of the lady or her blog sorry....so I can't take credit for this idea but I did change her directions a little...and my embellishments too. I just love this stamp set "St. Nick" (B1356) CTMH has in the new Idea Book.

The pattern paper is CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet (X7130B) I love the rich colors in this packet. And I love CTMH card stock that has a white core, for when you sand the edges the white appears and gives a distress look....I also inked the edges with Chocolate ink.
Here is a smaller size Christmas Cone to hang on your tree to put candy in or a gift card. I cute the pattern paper down to 6x6 perfect size for a small gift.
All supplies are CTMH....
grab a hot cup of coca and start creating your Christmas gifts or decorations....enjoy

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas cones Peggy, such a gorgeous idea and so decorative. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris they are so fun to create, I am planning on make a video this week on how to create them...tips on making tiny ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peggy, these are the cutest! I'd like to make a couple of these as well. I hope you get the video posted soon.
    Blessings~ Birgit

    ps. Feel free to use the idea of a Memory Tree to make your own.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete