Translate

Saturday, October 30, 2010

MPTS November Challenge

Theme "Leafless Trees"
Material: buttons and felt
Technique: ink blending

I started out with a shipping tag-hand sketch a tree on the tag, with using my Distress inks I worked the beautiful fall colors onto the shipping tag with my blending tool. Then I cut out the same tree shape out of wool felt and glued to the tag, added some buttons. Card base is out of Kraft card stock and pattern paper was stitched on along with the tag. Added some burlap and sentiment.

This was a super fun challenge, fall is one of my all time fav's!!!! Hope you enjoy all the Design Team Members projects for more on them jump over to More Paper Than Shoes blog for tons of eyecandy delight.
Blessings "Happy Fall"
Peggy Lee

Supplies I used:
Shipping Tag
5x7 card-Kraft
Pattern Paper-Melissa Frances
CTMH: stamp-Treasure Life
ink-black
Distress inks:
brushed corduroy
vintage photo
forest moss
pine needles
Blending Tool
Reinker mixture-rusty hinge, water, perfect pearls copper (mixed in a mini mister)
woolfelt
buttons
burlap
Adhesives: white glue
glossy accents
fabric tac

No comments:

Post a Comment