Translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I've been Doing!

Not much in order-but I have been away for awhile, so I thought I would share what I've been doing in my busy life as a mother, wife, daughter, and a creating chick.... Here is a pic of my mother's sunflowers up in Maine-I went home last week to help out with some family issues and to visit my family. My moms garden is pretty much picked over and cleaned out-but the sunflowers were still trying to hang on. Do you see the little visitors enjoying the nectar of the flower-I got pretty close to them, the little bees didn't seem to care about me. I had a nice visit with my family, here is my mother Ada, she had a few strokes about 6 years ago and her life is spent in a wheelchair and she enjoys living, always smiling and happy. She loves to sit and enjoy the birds that flock to her bird feeders and enjoys her sunflowers. She is a strong women and I admire her will to live and move on everyday (she only has use of one arm and one leg..). So proud of you mom.
While visiting my family, I brought my crafting supplies, I created some handmade cards for my mom to have...love the daisy flower ones....


God's beauty-here is me driving up to Maine (all I can say it's a long drive)!!!!

Oh Yes!! Can not forget that our baby Olivia got her driving license before I left-Whoo hooo she did it, we are so proud of her, and happy it's over, now she can drive for us!!!!! hahah
Our children grow up way to fast, if you have young ones enjoy them. Life moves fast.






No comments:

Post a Comment