Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Holidays

Holidays are upon us and so I created this Happy Holidays card for Basic Grey Challenge blog for their challenge #28 "Paper Piecing".

When I saw this new paper line of Basic Grey "Jovial" that came in the scrapbooking store I knew I had to create for this challenge-I just love the fresh different colors for the holidays... Here is a side view of my paper piecing the reindeer on top of another deer to give it pop and depth.... with adding Stickles to the berries on the wreath finished the card off perfectly....
Supplies I used:
Basic Grey Papers: Jovial Nordic, Jovial Blizzard
Card Stock: Bazzill Kraft, Natural
CTMH Ink: Chocolate
Imaginisce Stamp: Cottage Christmas Happy Holidays
Ranger Stickles: Christmas Red, Aqua
Adhesive: Tombo, pop dots.



1 comment: