Translate

Friday, September 3, 2010

CTMH New Autumn/Winter Idea Book

Yes it's here the new 2010 CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book-full of fun filled pages of eye candy, new products, and tips. For a copy of your own Idea Book please leave a comment or email me at peggybaker4him@gmail.com I would be happy to share with you a "Faster. Simpler. Easier." way of scrapbooking, stamping and sharing your artwork with family and friendsAmazing artwork of CTMH exclusive products: here is one of the new lines of My Reflections Magnifique!!! The colors are so bright and simply beautiful...and a bonus all CTMH inks, markers, card stock, papers, ribbons, and embellishments coordinate together....how awesome...SOTM: CTMH offers monthly specials and for September : THRILLER

There are a few ways to earn this stamp set at a discount or even for FREE!!! Please feel free to leave me a comment or email me with any questions, or to order your copy of the Idea Book..or just to chat, I love comments.
Scrap on,
Peggy Lee

1 comment: